Hey campers! Day 2 is here, and it’s a bit of a breather compared to the hustle and bustle of opening ceremonies AND the double feature movie night yesterday.
Today is all about ghost stories, urban legends, and other spooky tales that can be told around a campfire amongst fellow campers. We will be hosting a special event around the virtual campfire this evening in the “Koh Campfire” channel of our discord server to read scary submissions from fellow campers, and there will be a video premiering on the youtube channel where the four counselors will read a story of their own for the campers – stories that come from the legends and scares around Camp Koh itself!
Events for Today:
- Submit stories for the campfire by 12 Noon EST – Camp Mail Bag
- Catch a replay of yesterday’s movies and events in case you missed anything
- Listen to WCKR for the latest daily updates from our broadcasting team
- Keep an eye on the Kings of Horror Youtube channel for the Camp Koh ghost stories
- Join us this evening for reading of camper submitted stories in discord